Serving Temperature : 16 ~ 18ºC
Food Pairing : grilled or roasted meats, such as beef or pork. As well as full flavoured dishes and pastas
Official Tasting Note :
Deep violet red in colour. The aromatic profile features fresh and dried cherry and dried plum, with a touch of mint and dark chocolate in the background. On the palate, the wine is rich, well balanced and approachable with a long finish.
About Vino de Eyzaguirre :
In the mid-seventeenth century, the Eyzaguirre family left their home in Spain and settled in Chile. In 1768, Domingo Eyzaguirre was appointed mayor of the capital city of Santiago. His son, Domingo Eyzaguirre II, planted some of the first vines from French rootstock in that region and founded the Vino de Eyzaguirre. At first the wine was “bottled” in sturdy, 15-liter earthenware chuicos, however, when the winery switched to glass bottles, breakage became a problem. To protect their precious cargo, they had the bottles wrapped in burlap sacks. The idea became a tradition that has endured to this day. There are 5 dedicated salaried women wrapping, pasting and packaging their wines by hand. This is the reason why their San Francisco De Mostazal Cabernet Sauvignon is known as "Cab in a Sack".
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.