Awards & Ratings :
- Korea Wine Challenge 2018 : Vintage 2012 - Gold
- Decanter World Wine Award 2016: Vintage 2012 - Bronze
- International Wine Challenge 2016: Vintage 2012 - Bronze
- Paris Agricultural Competition 2015 : Vintage 2012 - Silver
Serving Temperature : 16 ~ 18ºC
Food Pairing : charcuterie, roast & braised beef, roast chicken, pork chops, foie gras, quail, camembert & brie cheese
Official Tasting Note :
Intense cherry color. Rich nose of blackcurrant and gooseberry. Velvety and rounded tannins with spices and grilled note. Balance and refined finishing.
About Château Tourteau Chollet :
Since its creation around 1760, Château Tourteau Chollet has benefited from the quality of its terroir and has been recognized as one of the greatest vintages of Graves since 1943. A fabulous terroir: a gravelly sandy plateau from the third terrace of the Garonne, where likes flourish the vine. On this terroir imbued with the woody scents of the Landes forest, the property benefits, in the heart of the Graves, from an idyllic location, to produce silky and gourmet wines, all in elegance.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.