Serving Temperature : 16 ~ 18ºC
Food Pairing : perfect to drink with cheeses, red and cured meats
Official Tasting Note :
Intense and friendly blend of aromas ranging from ripe red roasted fruits, vanilla and roasted balsamic woods carefully selected to give complexity to the whole. Elegant and smooth initial perception, highlighting a balanced acidity, toasted wood, tanning and fruitiness. Soft and gentle sweet tannins from selected grapes and excellent quality barrels
About Bodegas Celaya :
Established in 1927, Bodegas Celaya still remains as a family owned winery. Their vineyards are 700m above sea level with very cold winters and dry summers, warm in the day and fresh at night, therefore the grapes mature very slowly. After modernizing its facilities in 2000, Bodegas Celaya are able to produce wines at excellent value for money. Parameters such as temperature, humidity and light are well controlled to obtain great quality.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.