Awards & Ratings :
- Peñín Guide : Vintage 2016 - 90 Points
- Peñín Guide : Vintage 2015 - 90 Points
Serving Temperature : 14 ~ 16ºC
Ageing : 12 months in 70% French and 30% American barrels.
Official Tasting Note :
Intense ruby red colour, with terracotta tones at the rim, due to having been in the barrel. Aromas of ripe fruit, good varietal and subtle expression toasted to fine oak stand out for its elegance, fineness, complexity and long finish. Its flavour is smooth and rounded on entry with very pleasant, velvety sensations. Its tannic structure is elegant and very well constituted, its aftertaste is noteworthy for its lasting finish.
About Finca Athus Crianza :
Spain Monteabellón Finca Athus Crianza is a wine made in the heart of Rioja Alta, the result of a selection from our best vineyards, combined with our extensive experience in winemaking giving rise to a unique wine in a unique land.
About Monteabellón :
For several generations the García family has been fully dedicated to viticulture. Taking advantage of the experience accumulated over decades and their winemaking know-how, Bodegas Monteabellón a family winery located in the small town of Nava de Roa was founded in 2002. Bodegas y Viñedos Monteabellón owns 175 hectares of vineyards distributed in different plots located in the municipality of Nava de Roa. All the grapes used to make our Ribera wines come from our own vineyards.
About the Wine Region :
All the wines come from denominations of origin, D.O. Ribera del Duero, D.O.Ca Rioja, and D.O. Rueda, all made with native grape varieties.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.