Baby back ribs or pork back ribs are the exact same cut. They are the cut from where the rib connects to the spine after the loin is removed, from the top of the rib cage. This lean cut of pork is extremely tender and flavorful. You can smoke, grill, or bake them.
The Spanish Iberico Bellota is the highest grade, with even fat distribution, it is often called the "wagyu" in pork chops. It has an intense aroma and very juicy, its texture is smooth and its incredible flavor lingers in your mouth.
What is "Bellota Grade" ?
Iberico Ham classification system focuses on 3 main pillars :
- The breed of pig
- The feed
- Where was the pig raised
Black label Jamon Iberico is at the top of the classification. The pig is 100% Iberian breed, 100% acorn-fed during its montañero period (October to February), and 100% free-range.
Founded in 1930, BEHER is the world's leading brand of Iberico ham. All the pigs that BEHER raises are 100% Iberian breed, whose genetic purity has been selected and cared for to achieve a standardized prototype that ensures a regular line both in its morphology and its meat qualities. They have the exact ratio of fat and bacon. As for the pig's diet, the key lies in the use of self-produced feed that allows BEHER to control how all their pigs are always fed in the same way.
- IFFA - International Fair of Frankfurt - IFFA is the most worldwide and important event in the meat industry, Beher has won 130 Medals of Gold, Silver and Bronze in the category of ham and sausages so far
- The Best Acorn-fed Ham from Castilla y León in years of 2013, 2016, and 2018
- Food & Drink Expo - Best International Product
- Salón Nacional del Jamón - National Award of Quality of Ham
- SÜFFA (Stuttgart) - 3 Gold Medals
- Great Taste (Great Britain) - Bronze Medal
- Feria del Jamón de Castilla y León - Best "Jamón de bellota" (acorn's ham)
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.