Beef short ribs
are delicious, smooth and tender, and the oily flowers are evenly distributed. It is the top meat. It is suitable for all kinds of steak doneness, no matter how well-done you want to taste the steak, or even grilled to full-cooked.
What is "Angus"?
"Augus" is a breed, not a brand, when you see the Certified Angus Beef® label, that means the best of the Angus breed.
What distinguishes Certified Angus Beef® from other breeds or labels?
The Certified Angus Beef® brand is a label recognizing the best Angus beef: always tasty, tender and juicy. Attaining the sought-after Certified Angus Beef® label is not easy. Beef must grade Choice or Prime by independent USDA graders. Only the best of the Choice and Prime grades is considered for the premium Certified Angus Beef® brand label. The beef requires passing 10 science-based quality specifications for marbling, size and uniformity. Only 3% of beef achieves the high standards of Certified Angus Beef® brand Prime, and marbling is the key to its incredible flavor and tenderness, ensuring your satisfaction with every bite.
Do Certified Angus Beef® products come from USA only?
The majority of cattle that supply the brand are born, raised, and harvested in the USA, CAB also have partners in Canada that raise, produce and sell Certified Angus Beef® brand products as well.
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained