Grass Carp is a very famous fish. The fish is delicious and tender with few bone. It is a popular food in Hong Kong. Crispy carp is an unique species in Guangdong. Feeding broad beans increases the protein and mineral content of the fish, and the fish becomes firmer. Crispy carp fish has a crisper texture than ordinary fish, and it is also a must-eat for the Hot Pot.
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391801020
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Fish via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.