Singapore Spring Home Glutinous Rice Ball ( Peanut Flavor ) is a traditional sweet Asian delicacy that is mostly enjoyed as a form of dessert.
- 100% pure ingredients ( fillings )
- Smooth and chewy texture
- Well-balanced taste with ideal skin-to-filling ratio
How to Cook Glutinous Rice Ball Without Breaking the Skin?
- No need to thaw
- Just take them out of the refrigerator and toss them in a pot of boiling water
- Make sure the pot of boiling water is deep enough to cover the glutinous rice balls
- Stir the glutinous rice balls with cooking utensils such as chopsticks or a spoon to prevent the glutinous rice balls from sticking together while cooking
- When the water boils again, turn to medium-low heat, add a bowl of room-temperature water and wait for it to boil again, this will make sure the rice balls are cooked evenly both inside and outside, which also makes the skin chewy
- Repeat the last step 2~3 times, the rice balls will be cooked all the way through without breaking the skin
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800957
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Frozen Confections sold in Manufacturer's Cups and Wrappers via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.