Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before placing an order for goods or services through our Website. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these Terms & Conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Amendments will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website or placement of orders through the Website after any such amendment constitutes acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or any revised version of the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website or place any orders through the Website.
In these Terms & Conditions, the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "Company", "we", "us" or "our" means COOKCOOK LAND LIMITED;
- “Customer”, “you” or “your” means any person, firm, company, body or entity who/which places an order with us;
- "Website" means www.cookcookland.com, as the same may from time to time be amended and replaced.
- "Goods & Services" means any products and services that may be provided by, or ordered from, the Website.
- You are required to register as a user before placing an order through our Website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete, and up-to-date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using our Website with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
- We have the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever;
- We are not liable for any loss, damage, or claims arising from any disclosure or unauthorized use of the username and/or passwords.
Product Description & Prices
- We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details, and sizes of products on our Website are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
- We shall make every effort to ensure all products displayed on our Website are in stock. If from time to time any products become out of stock, we reserve the right to offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style.
- The strikethrough or listed price represents a price at which we previously offered the product or a comparable product, in our shops or online, recently or in a past season or year, or the value of a similar item in the market. It may not represent the price in effect in our stores or online or elsewhere in the market on any particular day or in every location.
- No further discount applies to promotional items. Unless otherwise stated.
Right to Change Website
We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion, to:
- modify, suspend or discontinue the Website or any service, content, feature or product offered through the Website, with or without notice;
- charge fees in connection with the use of the Website; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Website;
- and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Website.
- The prices listed in our Website may differ from the prices of the same products in our physical shops. The applicable price shall be the price listed in our Website as at the date of purchase. All Goods and Services are listed in Hong Kong Dollars.
- All Goods & Services are subject to availability. We reserve the right at our discretion to allocate stocks amongst customers in such proportions as we deem fit. Some customers may not be allocated any or may be allocated only some of the quantities that they have ordered.
- System will generate an email to the email address registered by Customer to confirm that we have received your order. However, it is not an acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order you place with us for any reasons at our sole discretion, including but not limited to:
- No sufficient stock to deliver the Goods & Services you have ordered;
- No delivery can be arranged for your area;
- One or more of the Goods & Services you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to human or computer error or error in the pricing information provided by the supplier.
- Where these Terms & Conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Customer and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, our determination shall be final.