What makes Red Gum beef unique is a commitment to sourcing only free range and European breed cattle such as Angus and Hereford that are free of added hormones and antibiotics.
Raised on the verdant pastures of Victoria and southern New South Wales, cattle benefit from clean air and modern farming practices that deliver a nutritious and balanced diet that results in meat of the highest eating quality.
Underpinned by Meat Standards Australia (MSA) – Australia’s eating quality standard – to guarantee a tender, juicy and flavourful eating experience, Red Gum beef is perfectly suited to those who appreciate quality without the need for unnecessary and unnatural hormones and antibiotics.
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained