Australian wild abalones are very selective about the environment. The seawater should be cold, with high salinity, regular water flow, and sufficient supply of seaweed. Although abalones are produced in many places in the world, the best quality, most delicious and juicy abalones are grown near 40 degrees south latitude, that is, the southern coast of Australia. This place provides a perfect growth environment for wild abalones, the cold and clean seawater and seaweed are abundant, making the abalone plump and tender.
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800911
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Shell Fish via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.