Bandit Chicken Steak uses Brazilian Chicken Steak as raw ingredient and is 100% marinated and processed in Hong Kong by CookCook Land. Please rest assured none of our Brazilian products were imported from the 21 Brazilian frozen meat plants involved in the scandal.
CookCook Land Trivia : Where did the Bandit Chicken Wings actually come from?
Long time ago, bandits were rampant in Hunan. Bandits not only looted properties and food but also spices and herbs! They roasted chicken with the spices got from the robbery.
Our Bandit Chicken Steak is full of spices and makes the unique cumin fragrance of bandit chicken particularly tangy. Now, you can enjoy healthy, natural and delicious chicken wings in a convenient way!
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800939
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Poultry via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.