Beef tendon is rich in collagen and low in fat and cholesterol. Eating more can speed up metabolism, make skin more elastic and delay skin aging. It has the effects of nourishing the liver, strengthening tendons, benefiting energy, and replenishing blood. The cooking methods are mainly braised, stewed and braised.
Beef brisket refers to the soft muscle on the belly of the beef and near the ribs. It refers to the meat with tendons, meat, and oil. It is full of chewiness and rich in gravy. Because it is a muscle with a lot of exercise, it has almost no fat, so the meat is tough but rich in umami. It is most suitable for long-time boiling into braised and stewed soup dishes.
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.