In the breeding room, the chickens that are used for the Italian Fileni Non-Hormones Natural Single-Bone Chicken Wings are bred in a completely natural way. A lot of care is taken during the breeding process, including temperature and humidity control, and selection of different feeds to balance nutrition. Every stage of the production chain is given great attention, and the entire production process is traceable.
Animal Welfare :
The eggs are transported to the incubator where they will be kept for 21 days ( there are 3 in the hatchery ). During this period, eggs are stored at optimal temperature and humidity to promote proper embryonic development. Optimum control ensures that the eggs can be hatched in the best process. On the same day the eggs hatch, the chicks will be sex-sorted, vaccinated and sent to the correct location for stocking to meet the delicate needs of newborn chicks.
All food is properly preserved in the feed to ensure that the chickens receive the correct nutrients. Experts technicians are responsible for researching the most suitable diet for each type of breed, while strictly controlling the food. Soybeans, corn and wheat are the main ingredients of our feed. The production of organic, non-GMO and conventional feeds are kept strictly separated in time and space to avoid any pollution.
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800939
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Poultry via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.