Awards & Ratings :
Serving Temperature : 16 ~ 18ºC
Food Pairing : hearty, savory dishes such as grilled/barbecued meats, risotto, beef bolognese, pizza
Official Tasting Note :
Deep red color with brilliant purple shades; a noticeable smell of berries, spices, and chocolate; soft and persistent on the palate; tannins are present.
About Cantina Frentana :
Founded in 1958, Cantina Frentana was one of the forerunners of the development of wine cooperation in the province of Chieti, in the Abruzzo region of South Central Italy. Cantina Frentana is a cooperative company made up of 400 winegrowers, mainly small family companies, who cultivate about 1000 hectares of vineyards on the Frentana hills
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.