is the king of Japanese Wagyu. The distribution of lean meat and fat is perfectly balanced, and the beef itself is super tender. The marbling is fine, uniform, and lustrous.
The reason why Wagyu is expensive is that the quality control is particularly strict. The cattle are fed with grass and protein-rich grain to increase the fiber and meat yield. In order to make the beef more tender, some breeders might even massage their cattle. The cattle ranged from A1 to A5 grades according to the color depth and fat distribution, with A5 being the best.
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.