It uses a moist, creamy mouthfeel Beni Haruka, which is characterized by its elegant sweetness. Beni Haruka is a type of Japanese sweet potato that has purple skin and golden insides.
By carefully baking in a special baking pot, the sweet and moist fried potatoes are finished. You can heat it up, eat it at room temperature, or eat it frozen (and it will be like a cream, dairy-free ice cream!)
Microwave from frozen, for 1~2 pcs:
500W: 1 min 30 seconds
600W: 1 min
Oven Toaster from frozen, for 1~2 pcs:
600W: 10 min
1000W: 10 min
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800957
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Frozen Confections sold in Manufacturer's Cups and Wrappers via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.