is an egg custard dish found in Japan. The custard consists of an egg mixture flavored with soy sauce, dashi, and mirin, with numerous ingredients such as shiitake mushrooms, kamaboko, yuri-ne ( lily root ), ginkgo and boiled shrimp placed into a tea-cup-like container. The recipe for the dish is similar to that of Chinese steamed eggs, but the toppings may often differ.Japanese Crab Steamed Egg Custard
is made with Umami-packed broth and egg mixture, making it extra flavorful and savory. Therefore, no extra condiment or seasoning is needed when preparing it.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.