There are numerous ways to pair herbs with food, but among the thousands of pairings, some combinations are always classic and perfect, such as dill with salmon, simply harmonious. As for lamb, its strong and gamy flavor goes well with rosemary. The advantage of seasoning lamb chops with rosemary is that when you grill the lamb chops and the outer layer gets crispy, the aroma and flavors of the herbs can penetrate into the meat, making it more fragrant and delicious. CookCook Land's New Zealand Grass Fed Lamb Rack Cutlets are produced by a famous Australian brand, these are quality rack cutlets with balanced gamy flavor and fat. They are not greasy to eat but fragrant on your palate
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.