Serving Temperature : 18 - 20ºC
Food Pairing : Traditional dishes, desserts, & cheeses
Official Tasting Note :
Garnet color with slight brownish shades. Aroma of great complexity marked by red fruits, jams, spices and vanilla. In the mouth, it is a powerful wine, soft, warm, full-bodied, with great structure, rounded firm tannins, and very persistent evidence where its alcoholic potential is not reflected.
Portugal Infinitae Aragonês Tinto uses traditional method in fermentation. Grapes were pressed in a tank made of stone, with controlled temperature. It is matured in French oak barrels for 15 months and then 6 months in bottles.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.