About the Recipe :
US Alaska Wild Caught Skin-On Perch Fillets is slightly sweet, the meat is off-white color, lean with a flaky texture. They make refreshing pairings with tomatoes. It is super simple for home cook to make and a great choice for those of you eating healthy!
Recipe Kit Includes :
- US Alaska Wild Caught Skin-On Perch Fillets
- white pepper
- sesame oil
Prepare on Your Own :
- oil ( approximately 1 tbsp )
- water ( 100ml )
- On medium-high heat, add sesame oil and place the fillets in a frying pan, skin-side-down. Cook until the skin turns golden brown then flip the fillets over and sear the other side till it turns golden brown as well, then set aside for later
- Add oil to the frying pan over medium-high heat, toss in the onion, tomato and 100ml of water, stir-fry until the water is reduced by half
- Gently add the fillets to the tomato mixture as well as cornstarch, white pepper and tomato sauce, mix well and let it simmer until the sauce thickens then serve. Enjoy your fish!
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391801020
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Fish via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.