About the Recipe :
The pigs selected for the Spanish Sunflower Seed Boneless Pork Chop consume diets based on sunflower seeds meal. Sunflower feeds can increase the protein intake of the pigs, which then able to produce pork that has better meat quality and healthy fat. Pineapple and tomato combines into a sweet and sour sauce which incorporates well with the chewy porkchops. No one can resist this appetizing dish!
Recipe Kit Includes :
- Spanish sunflower seed boneless pork chop
- fresh pineapple slices
- seasoning powder
- soy sauce
Prepare on Your Own :
- oil ( approximately 1 tbsp )
- water ( 200ml )
- Mix the seasoning powder with 50ml water, add the pork chop and set aside to marinade for 5 minutes
- On medium-high heat, add 100ml water to a frying pan, toss in the onion, tomato and pineapple slices, and stir-fry until the water has nearly evaporated, then set aside for later
- Add oil to the frying pan and heat it up over high heat, pan-sear the pork chop until both sides turn golden brown and the pork is almost cooked through, then add half the soy sauce
- Toss in the onion, tomato and pineapple slices again and stir well
- Add ketchup, remaining soy sauce, and 50ml water, simmer on low heat for 1 minute, then stir until the sauce thickens then serve. Enjoy!
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.