About the Recipe :
Pumpkin is rich in beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in your body, a powerful antioxidant needed to protect your skin against sun damage and lower the risk of eye diseases. Pumpkin is also rich in vitamin C, these vitamins have anti-inflammatory effects and enhance your immunity. Moreover, it is a good source of potassium that can help regulate your blood pressure.
Chestnut is also a good source of antioxidants, even after cooking. According to Chinese medicine, chestnut has the effect of nourishing your stomach and kidney and strengthening your spleen and tendons.
There is also corn in the soup, all these vegetables contain lots of fiber, which can help suppress your appetite and stabilize blood sugar.
As for the soup base, we use Spanish Hormone-free White Pork Shank because the meat is fresh and tender with delicate marbling. CookCook Land’s Pork Shank Soup with Pumpkin, Chestnut & Corn is a healthy and hearty choice for everyone!
Recipe Kit Includes :
- Spanish Hormone-free White Pork Shank
- apricot kernel
- preserved date
Prepare on Your Own :
- water ( 3L )
- Boil 1L of water on high heat, blanch the pork shank for 5 minutes then drain the meat and put it aside
- Boil 2L of water, add the pumpkin, chestnut, corn, apricot kernel, preserved date and also the pork shank and bring it to boil
- Turn to medium heat and let it simmer for about 1 hour and 15 minutes until the pumpkin melts and the soup turns golden yellow. Add salt according to your taste to bring out the flavors. Enjoy your soup!
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.