About the Recipe :
Stir-fried Beef with Chives is a very classic Chinese home-cooked dish. The stems and flower buds of chives are high in cellulose which treats constipation. Therefore, it is best not to remove the buds when eating chives. Pairing chives with beef can balance the greasiness of the meat. This dish is nutritious and healthy. Bon Appétit!
Recipe Kit Includes :
- beef slices
- ginger slices
- minced garlic / powder
- corn starch
- soy sauce
Prepare on Your Own :
- oil ( approximately 1 tbsp )
- water ( 100ml )
- Heat up your wok over medium-high heat, toss in the beef slices and soy sauce, stir-fry until the beef is half-cooked then set aside
- Add oil to the wok, toss in the ginger slices and chives, add half the amount of water ( 50ml ) , stir-fry until the water has nearly evaporated
- Toss in the beef slices again, and add salt, sugar, and garlic powder then stir well
- Mix the cornstarch with water ( 50ml ) and pour into the wok, cook until the sauce thickens then serve. Enjoy!
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.