Sichuan Boiled Fish with Chili & Oil uses fish belly of grass carp weighing more than 8kg, deboned and sliced to ensure a crispy and smooth texture. 1 pack can serve 3~4 people, 390g in total including 250g of fish slices, and 140g of ingredients.
Sichuan Boiled Fish is a famous dish that originated in Sichuan and Chongqing, which belongs to Sichuan local cuisine. The main ingredients are fresh grass carp, bean sprouts, peppercorns, and other ingredients. The biggest feature of Sichuan Boiled Fish is "oily but not greasy, spicy but not dry, numb but not bitter, smooth and tender in texture".
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391801020
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Fish via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.