All the pigs that BEHER raises are 100% Iberian breed, whose genetic purity has been selected and cared for to achieve a standardized prototype that ensures a regular line both in its morphology and its meat qualities. They have the exact ratio of fat and bacon. As for the pig's diet, the key lies in the use of self-produced feed that allows BEHER to control how all their pigs are always fed in the same way.
What is "Bellota Grade" ?
Iberico Ham classification system focuses on 3 main pillars :
- The breed of pig
- The feed
- Where was the pig raised
Black label Jamon Iberico is at the top of the classification. The pig is 100% Iberian breed, 100% acorn-fed during its montañero period (October to February), and 100% free-range.
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.