Why is Spanish Iberico the "Wagyu of Pork"?
Ordinary ham or pork products are usually pale pink or white in color, while Iberico pork is often deep red and marbled with fat. It looks more like raw beef than pork. The renowned Spanish Iberico Pork has a snowflake marbling pattern. Its rich and unique nutty flavour crowned it as the "Wagyu of Pork".
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.