Pork hind lean was used as the raw ingredient for the Taiwan Hsinchu Mushroom & Pork Meat Ball. The meat was grounded and mashed into paste at a low temperature, then mushrooms and seasonings were mixed into it, then the mixture was shaped into bite-size meatballs before packaging~ Serve these meatballs with soup, hot pot or noodle soup.
Suggested Cooking Method :
Need not to defrost or thaw, add the Taiwan Penghu Cuttlefish Ball to boiling water and cook for 10~12 minutes.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.