This Green Onion Flavor Taiwan Patrick's Time Pie uses rich and fresh green onions delivered on the day for the fillings, handpicked and cleaned to ensure the quality of the green onions can bring out a rich and original flavor character of the onions. Laminated with crispy layers makes it a great combination with the fillings. Preparation is simple and convenient, it can be pan-seared or air-fried. You can have it as breakfast or as a snack for a tea break. Adults and children all love it! Try our Green Onion Flavor Taiwan Patrick's Time Pie while it is still hot, you will be super satisfied~
Suggested Cooking Method :
- Pan-fry : heat-up a pan, add some oil to it, place the Taiwan Patrick's Time Pie ( need not to thaw ) in the pan and pan-fry it over medium-low heat until both sides of the pie turns golden brown, then serve and enjoy
- Air-fry : Preheat the air-fryer at 180°C for 2 minutes, put in the Taiwan Patrick's Time Pie and air-fry it for 3 minutes, then flip over and air-fry for another 2 minutes, then serve and enjoy
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.