The fillings of the Taro Flavor Taiwan Patrick's Time Pie are made from a specific type of taro that originated in Taiwan. It is smooth, dense, and fine but not greasy, pie crust is laminated with 64 layers, which makes it a delightful texture combination. These taro pies are definitely worth a try~
Suggested Cooking Method :
- Pan-fry : heat-up a pan, add some oil to it, place the Taiwan Patrick's Time Pie ( need not to thaw ) in the pan and pan-fry it over medium-low heat until both sides of the pie turns golden brown, then serve and enjoy
- Air-fry : Preheat the air-fryer at 180°C for 2 minutes, put in the Taiwan Patrick's Time Pie and air-fry it for 3 minutes, then flip over and air-fry for another 2 minutes, then serve and enjoy
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800957
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Frozen Confections sold in Manufacturer's Cups and Wrappers via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.