"Taiwanese Cuttlefish Paste" is made from Pharoh Cuttlefish mixed with fish paste and various ingredients, giving it a chewy texture along with a rich seafood flavour. Can be directly added to hot pot or used as the filling for dumplings. 100% made in Taiwan. Each pack contains 2-3 small bars, defrost according to your need.Suggested Cooking Method:
"Hot Pot" - Put the cuttlefish paste into boiling water and cook for 5 minutes."Cuttlefish Dumplings" - defrost the cuttlefish paste, mix in with pork and shrimp meat and wrap it.
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800911
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Shell Fish via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.