Taiwanese Fishball with Roe 100% made in Taiwan. Different from typical hot pot fish balls with roe, it is made of quality fish paste, fish roe, carrot, and other ingredients. Stuffed with fresh fillings, it will burst in your mouth with chewiness!
Convenient to prepare and great for various dishes. Each package has around 11~13 pieces.
Suggested Cooking Method :
- Boil : Without any defrosting or thawing, add the Taiwanese Fishball with Roe to boiling water and cook for 10~12 minutes.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.