Taiwanese Mini Pork Bun made with high-quality pork as the main ingredient, the filling of this Taiwanese mini pork bun has a tender and juicy texture with a rich and savory flavor. The bun has a crispy outer layer and a soft interior, baked to a golden brown color, releasing an enticing aroma. With every bite, you will savor the deliciousness of the pork and the unique flavors of the spices, providing a satisfying and enjoyable taste experience. This Taiwanese Mini Pork Bun is perfect as a snack or appetizer and is definitely a delicious choice you shouldn't miss.
Suggested Cooking Method :
- Pan Fry : heat up 1 tablespoon of oil. Place the buns in a pan. Add 2~3 tablespoons of water. Cover the pan and wait until the water is all evaporated and the surface turns golden brown. Flip the buns over and repeat the above step, then serve.
- Deep Fry : heat up the oil to 180°C. Toss in the frozen pies. Fry until both sides turn golden brown.
- Air Fry : 185°C for 15 minutes, flip them halfway through
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.