Features of Taiwanese Sweet Potato & Taro Dice :
- What is not to like when you can have both sweet potato and taro flavor balls at the same time
- Every single nibble is chewy
- Both sweet potato and taro flavors are sweet and well paired
Why Should You Buy Taiwanese Sweet Potato & Taro Dice?
It adds texture to your desserts! You can top it on shaved ice or add it to cold drinks in hot summer. You can add it to warm desserts on cold nights.
How to Cook Taiwanese Sweet Potato & Taro Dice?
Need not to thaw. After the water boils, add the balls and cook for 2~3 minutes until they float. Drain it and serve.
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800957
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Frozen Confections sold in Manufacturer's Cups and Wrappers via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- Some pictures are taken after cooked and are for reference only, please refer to the pictures of the uncooked ones.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.