Why Should You Choose US Black Angus Beef Tenderloin Sliced?
- Certified Angus Beef®
- Born and raised in the United States
- Even marbling
- Manual cutting in moderate thickness and hand-picked
- Very tender, juicy, and tasty
- Home-cooking must-have!
- Great for hot pot, Gogi-Gu-I (Korean barbecue), braise in soy sauce and Stir-fry
CookCook Land's US Black Angus Beef Tenderloin Sliced are strictly selected from quality Angus cattle that are born, raised, and processed in the USA. Each slice of tenderloin are trimmed and picked by hand to ensure that you can taste the most tender and delicious beef every time.
US Black Angus Beef Tenderloin Sliced comes in a perfect thickness with great marbling and tenderness, making it a perfect ingredient for any dish, from hot pot, Korean barbecue to teriyaki and stir fry, a must-have ingredient for any home-cooking!
Restricted Food Permit No. : 0391800902
Endorsements/Permission : Online Sale of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat via website
Business Address : Flat A, 33/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.