Awards & Ratings :CWSA 2015 : Vintage 2011 - Double Gold
Serving Temperature : 18 - 20ºC
Official Tasting Note :
Flavors and aromas of blackberries and raspberries, spices, and vanilla. This full-bodied Infinitae IG Lisboa Reserva is smooth with a long and elegant finish.
Fermented in stainless steel vats, aged for 3 months in wood.
About the Wine Region :
The Geographical Indication ( IG ) Lisbon is one of the most important Portuguese wine regions, in terms of vineyard area and wine production. Formed by gentle hills, of low relief, IG Lisboa extends from the capital of Portugal to the north, always along the coast, in a range not exceeding 40 km wide. The multifaceted region encompasses several denominations of origin, ancient and modern, with distinct characteristics. The climate is temperate, of Atlantic influence, with relatively mild summer, cooler and wetter in the areas closer to the sea, warmer and drier in the areas protected by Montejunto mountain.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are taken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.