Serving Temperature : 15 - 20ºC
Food Pairing : enjoy with grilled meats, red sauce pastas, and vintage cheeses
Official Tasting Note :
Exuberantly fruity, with mixed-berry scents and a straightforward palate of ripe cherries. Stays supple and generous through the sweetish finish. Drink up!
About Tall Poppy :
A "Tall Poppy" refers to those who stand out amongst a crowd, according to Australian culture. This concept is embraced by the family-owned wine company of the Peach Family, to produce the best possible grapes and wines that stand tall in the crowd.
About the Wine Region :
The Murray River is the centre piece for this warm climate region of Australia - long hot sunshine hours and low humidity are the growing season.
The continental influence is strong, with consequent high shifts in diurnal temperature ranges but insufficient to make spring frosts a problem.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- Please read our Delivery/Return Policies, and Terms & Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- Please refer to the instructions on the packaging for product details.
- The pictures are for reference only, the actual product shall prevail.
- Some pictures of frozen food are tken after thawing and are for reference only.
- In order to ensure the quality of food, customers must ensure someone is available to receive the delivery at the designated address and within the agreed timeslot. No changes can be made once the delivery time and address are confirmed. If the delivery is unsuccessful, any subsequent pick-up or refund requests will not be entertained.